06 May 2010
The major regulations governing land surveying and mapping activity contain detailed rules on the following jobs:
- work with horizontal and vertical basic networks,
- work with topographic mapping,
- issues concerning the production of digital base maps, production of other maps by using land surveying base maps,
- engineering geodetic work,
- issues concerning aerial photography.
Detailed information about the regulations listed above are available on the website of FÖMI.
The most important regulations applied in the daily practice of land registration offices are the following: